8.06.2009

My Life in Low Res, Part One: Uncollected

Too many shows, too many times I've come equipped with just the ol' taped-together Motorola blue Razr cell phone that I've now had for two years. Here are some random highlights, shows and lowlights since 2007:

The HoJo we stayed in during Lollapalooza 2007. They lied about the ice cream.

Vampire Weekend show at the Gypsy Hut, Feb. 13 2008. I'm only 40 percent sure that's actually someone from Vampire Weekend.

The Police/Elvis Costello show in Columbus, May 4, 2008. Pretty great seats, eh?

Repping my home state at The Hideaway in Northside, Feb. 14, 2009.

Margot and the Nuclear So & So's, April 16, 2009. You can't tell, but there are actually 17 people on stage.

I'm pitching this as the cover to the next My Bloody Valentine album.

Rainbow, eerie highrise, Columbia Parkway, 2009.

No comments: