8.06.2009

My Life in Low Res, Part Two: Morrissey at The Pageant, St. Louis 4/8/09

The "no cameras" rule at this Morrissey show didn't scare me. Well, OK yeah, it did. Fortunately my cell phone camera came to the rescue once again and I was able to snag these two "moments" from the show:

See that glowing, alien-like figure on the left of the photo? That's Morrissey!

A better shot of the entire stage backdrop, and some of the mopey onlookers.

Setlist:
This Charming Man
Billy Budd
Black Cloud
How Soon is Now?
Irish Blood, English Heart
When I Last Spoke To Carol
How Could Anybody Possibly Know the Way I Feel
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Some Girls are Bigger than Others
Something is Squeezing My Skull
Seasick, Yet Still Docked
The Loop
The World is Full of Crashing Bores
Death of a Disco Dancer
Best Friend on the Payroll
I Keep Mine Hidden
Sorry Doesn't Help
Ask
Let Me Kiss You
I'm OK by Myself

Encore:
First of the Gang to Die

No comments: