10.06.2006

Latest art project

Just so you all know that I'm not just drawing giant chin dudes and bizarre super heroes, here's the latest thing I've been working on. It's really just for the enjoyment of it, basically a project without a home...

I went to the tablet to draw something a little more detailed than my first project. I wasn't really thinking about the final drawing (my initial idea was actually some sort of alien wearing a suit). I ended up with some sort of carny, so I gave him a crazy sidekick. Yeah, I need to stop it with the insane animals...

While talking to Rob about the drawing a bit later, he started singing the tune to "The Entertainer" (a lot). That gave me the idea that this guy could also pass as a silent film star. Just take away Psycho and change the coloring...

So if you know somebody working on a project about silent films or carnival hucksters, I've got an illustration for 'em! Pretty common subjects. I'm sure the offers will be rollin' in...

No comments: