9.17.2007

Back from the beach

Hey, everyone! Just got back from Virginia Beach. It was a good break. We also took a little side trip to historic Williamsburg. Here are a few random highlights from the trip:


Kari as a patriotic cartographer.

They just had these giant beach balls out for enjoyment. They were a whole lotta of fun.

Kari hangs out at a scenic overlook in West Virginia.

Some sheep. They were in Williamsburg, so I'm sure they had some sort of historical significance.
On the way home from the trip. Just one of the many pictures I have of me slouching and drinking coffee in front of mountains...

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh, you and your coffee and your slouching. You're such a hipster.

Meanwhile, I'm loving Kari's colonial look! I think three-cornered hats will make a huge comeback this fall.

ann said...

making a comeback? I'm wearing one now!

Ronson said...

Hipster!? Such a hateful word...