4.26.2007

Now we're getting somewhere...

My third and final post on this subject (call it the Interpol trilogy), my favorite band of mystery has finally revealed details of their upcoming, soon-to-be hit of the summer CD (release date: July 10). It's going to be called Our Love To Admire, and there are songs on it and everything. Check here for the Interpol's web site (which is still just pretty much an elaborate network of message boards) and here for Pitchfork.com's story on the band.

This only adds to a busy summer of new releases (coming soon: Björk, Dinosaur Jr., Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Feist, Rufus Wainwright and Wilco -- and that's just May, folks). I guess if you were to ask me right now, I'm most excited about the new 2-CD set of Elliott Smith rarities (New Moon, out May 8). So budget wisely, my friends...

No comments: